Wednesday, April 19, 2006


Nothing like some good old St. Patrick's day sign language. Rebecca was in fine form that night, as you can tell by the approving smiles of Mike & Ann. I've always been a fan of lewd sign language, and I must say that she has excellent bird flipping fingers. When I was 8 my friend Lynette and I would spend hours finding victims to lay big sideways skids in front of, flip them off, and then race away. This old couple sitting on a quiet Petaluma porch was the most memorable, boy did they get riled. Second most memorable was a busload of teenagers, also quite riled. Still makes me smile. Robin & Martin even gave me a giant foam hand in the form of middle finger salute. I kept trying to use it in the mustang, but it would lose shape in the wind when I stuck it out, gave up. Now I generally prefer to blow kisses, kind of Euro style, which usually pisses 'em off and makes them uncomfortable (men and women), my secret main objective in life.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: